The Delta Discovery - The real news for the real people

 
 

Bethel Fire Department Calls for week ending November 30

 


• On 11-26-11 at 3:42 p.m. medics responded to Chief Eddie Hoffman Highway for the report of a man with back pain. Upon arrival, medics found a 30 year old male complaining of lower back pain. The patient was assessed and transported to the hospital.

• On 11-26-11 at 4:15 p.m. medics responded to Ptarmigan Street for the report of a male with a high heart rate. Upon arrival, medics found a 28 year old male complaining of dizziness. The patient was assessed and transported to the hospital.

• On 11-26-11 at 7:25 p.m. medics responded to Tundra Ridge for the report of a man who had been pepper sprayed. Upon arrival, medics found a 31 year old male stating that he had been pepper sprayed. The patient was assessed and refused transport to the hospital.

• On 11-27-11 at 2:25 a.m. medics responded to East Avenue for the report of a male who had swallowed a large amount of pills. Upon arrival, medics found a 29 year old male who stated he swallowed pills. The patient was assessed and transported to the hospital.

• On 11-27-11 at 6:30 a.m. firefighters responded to Blackberry Street for the report of smoke coming from a wood stove. Upon arrival, medics found a wood stove with smoldering wood in it and a possible blocked flue. The wood in the stove was extinguished and the owners were advised to have the chimney cleaned.

• On 11-28-11 at 1:30 p.m. medics responded to Akiak Street for the report of a carbon monoxide alarm sounding. Upon arrival, no carbon monoxide was found in the residence and occupant was advised to have CO detector serviced or changed.

• On 11-28-11 at 3:15 p.m. firefighters responded to Larson Subdivision for the report of a possible stove fire. Upon arrival, firefighters found that the stove had burned food in it. Firefighters returned to the fire station.

• On 11-29-11 at 2:26 a.m. firefighters responded to Hanger Lake Road for the report of smoke in a residence. Upon arrival, firefighters found that a wood stove was lit and was leaking a small amount of smoke around the doors. The owner was advised not to use stove until it was serviced.

• On 11-30-11 at 3:59 a.m. medics responded to report of a woman with numbness in arm. Upon arrival, medics found an intoxicated 51 year old female complaining of arm discomfort. Medics assessed and transported the patient to the hospital.

• On 11-30-11 at 12:26 p.m. medics responded to Ptarmigan Street for the report of a man having a seizure. Upon arrival, medics found a 44 year old male who had a seizure. The patient was assessed and transported to the hospital.

 

Reader Comments

(0)
 
 
 
Rendered 11/20/2014 20:08